7 Random Facts about Larjmarj
1. The Name…Larjmarj, where does it come from? First and foremost, from “Pee Wee’s Big Adventure”. Possibly the finest road movie ever made. Also my nickname at work bestowed on me by some of my much younger co-workers.
2. I lived on the Island of St. Croix in the Caribbean for five years. Had the privilege of experiencing a level 5 hurricane up close and personal including post storm lawlessness and mayhem and subsequent evacuation.
3. I have held over 20 different jobs in my life including, hairdresser, cake decorator, apartment manager, welder, deli clerk, sales, dental lab technician etc…etc…
4. I was introduced to my husband by my ex-SO who set us up on a blind date. The rest as they say is history.
5. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 25 years old. I had an irrational fear of getting behind the wheel. My brother finally taught me when I made a deal with him to help milk his 40 dairy cows twice a day for a week (from 12 noon till 2 PM then again from midnight till 2 AM) after he’d had a hernia surgery.
7. I am for the most part a vegetarian but I still eat fish and shell fish and I will eat ANY kind including , sushi and oysters raw and cooked.
So…whom shall I tag?