I also managed to start the Argosy scarf. I think I made pretty good progress on it for just a few hours of knitting. Here’s the beginnings of it hanging in my Russian Sage.
This is my whopping one day weekend so it’s back to work tomorrow. I am attempting to get some laundry done and do a little cooking so that I don’t have to during the week. The tat is healing well but it’s going in to the itchy stage and like chicken pox, NO scratching.
Here I am starting the Argosy scarf, wearing my sweet tie dye ensemble.
Looks like Sonya tagged me for the 7 random things thingy
1. I am a compulsive rule breaker, just the little things but I hate to move with the herd.
2. I didn’t start college until I was 35 (see above).
3. My older sister Gus taught me to knit when I was 8 years old.
4. I hate purling, English or Continental.
5. I went through a level 5 hurricane (Hugo) on the Island of St. Croix in 89′.
6. I now have a total of 3 tattoos with more planned.
7. Both myself and Mr. Larj are left handed.
In reference to #1 I am going to break the rules and not tag anyone. Everyone have a great week!!